Level 3 First Aid at Work qualification is the industry standard for those people working in high-risk environments. This course will run over three days with practical and classroom-based learning with our highly experienced Trainers.
During the course you will cover how to deal with:
- Allergic reactions
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Chest pains
- Choking adult
- Communication and casualty care
- CPR – (Adults)
- Eye injuries
- Head injuries
- Defibrillator prompts and how to respond (theory based)
- Defibrillator pad placement (theory based)
- Low blood sugar
- Managing an emergency
- Minor and severe bleeding
- Poisons and what to do if someone has been poisoned
- Role of the first aider (including knowledge of health and safety regulations)
- Spinal injuries
- Unresponsive adult
If you have special requirements we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
If you have any special requirements, please inform us when you book on the course. Special requirements could include:
- Access requirements
- Literacy or numeracy support
- Visual impairments
- Hearing impairments
We are well equipped to handle such requirements and will do our best to accommodate them on our courses to ensure the best level of learning can be achieved.
Book this Course Online[tribe_events view=”list” tag=”first-aid-level-3″]
In House & Group Bookings
We can customise this course or offer it in house as a group booking. Please contact us to discuss this and we will be happy to assist.
How can RS Training help your business succeed?
With hosted and in house course offerings find out how we can help.