Our Manual Handling Course is a day course aimed at anyone in the workplace. There are no specific entry requirements for this course. This course is a practical course and training will be based in a classroom situation with one of our highly experienced trainers. Lunch is not provided with this course.
During the day the course will cover
- The different forms of manual handling and what are the safety risks
- What common injuries can be caused by manual handling
- How potential manual handling hazards can be reduced both in the workplace and onsite.
- How to report and record manual handling incidents
- How to risk assess manual handling
- How to maintain a hazard-free and safe environment for the workplace
- How to comply with manual handing laws and regulations